I don’t know if you’ve heard yet, but there is something happening in Vancouver, WA that has eternal ramifications. People’s destinies hang in the balance, and thousands of lives around the world are being amazingly transformed through a place called LifePoint Church. Here is the great news: YOU ARE BEING INVITED TO TAKE PART! What you are reading right now is your PERSONAL INVITATION to take initiative and get involved. How do you do that?
Here are 5 simple ways:
1) Dig Deep: Into God’s Word through personal study and memorization, listening to God’s word preached each week, and discussing it with fellow Christians.
2)Pray: Personally and with other Christians each day as you follow God’s leading
through His word.
3) Connect: To and in community through showing up on Sundays and signing on with a Life Group this month.
4) Give: Regularly, sacrificially, and cheerfully as a steward of the finances God is
allowing to pass through your hands.
5) Serve: In and through the local church body. Serve others in the body, and the community in this region that God has called LPC to impact.
If you’d like to truly take advantage of this opportunity you’re going to want to do all 5 of these things listed simultaneously. If you’d like to “take is slow” or “wait for the right season” or “sit on the sidelines,” you are welcome to do those things. You will not be looked down upon or marginalized. But there is more, and you’re being invited to take initiative and embrace it.
- You will grow and experience personal transformation when you combine these 5 elements. Neither growth nor transformation is guaranteed if you decide to hold
- If you respond to this invitation you will be connecting yourself to other human beings who are in the process of transformation–just like you–so at times it may get messy.
- Going through the motions of these 5 things and treating them like a hollow checklist does not guarantee effectiveness. The attitude linked to your initiative will make all the difference.
- When you embrace these 5 things on a daily and weekly basis not only will you impact others, but you will personally grow and change. No level of ease is here
guaranteed. In fact, it will be hard and challenging at times. But when you look
back at the results of taking initiative you will be astounded at what God had done in and through your life.
This is your personal invitation to initiative. If you’ve been waiting for someone to invite
you to jump in with both feet, I just did.
Get ready to change the world,